Member of Executive Management
Mrs. Narumol Noi-am
Director / Member of Executive Committee / Member of Risk Management Committee / Senior Executive Vice President / Chief Financial Officer
- MBA Banking and Finance, from North Texas State University, USA
- Bachelor of Economics (second class honors) Faculty of Economics from Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- CEO CLUB 2019 "GLOBAL RISKS: WHAT ARE THE IMPLICATIONS FOR YOUR BUSINESS" by The Stock Exchange of Thailand
- CEO CLUB 2019 “Business Agility and Intrapreneurship” by Mr. William Malek, Senior Executive Director for Leadership and Innovation, SEAC Lifelong Learning Center
- TLCA CFO Professional Development Program(TLCA CFO CPD) No 5/2019 “The CFO’s role in stakeholder communications” (English Session)
- TLCA CFO Professional Development Program (TLCA CFO CPD) No. 3/2019 “Review Quarterly financial statements”
- TLCA CFO Professional Development Session (TLCA CFO CPD) No.1/2019
- Institute of business and industrial development
- Leader Program Capital Market Academy Class 15 by Capital Market Academy (CMA) The Stock Exchange of Thailand
- TLCA Leadership Development Program “Enhancing Competitiveness” by Thai Listed Companies Association & IMD
- Advanced Certificate Course in Politics and Governance in Democratic Systems for Executives, class 13 by King Prajadhipok’s Institute
- Successful Formulation & Execution of Strategy Class 6/2010 by Thai Institute of Directors Association
- Directors Certification Program Class 107 by Thai Institute of Directors Association
- Financial Executive Development Program Class 12 by The Thai Institute of Banking and Finance for Executives from Financial Institutions
- Applied International Management Program, Sweden by Government of Sweden
- Senior Vice President, Investment Banking Department TMB Bank PCL.
- Senior Vice President, Finance Department Industrial Finance Corporation of Thailand
Other Position in Listed Company
- Director, Samitivej PCL.
- Director, Bangkok Airways PCL.